Bose is well-known for providing world-class products and there is a new inclusion to the long list of innovative products it is known for, the SoundSport in-ear IPX4 headphones. So, let us look at some of the features that make it really interesting and something that you should own.
SoundSport in-ear IPX4 Headphones – Truly Wireless Headphone
These in-ear Bose headphones are truly wireless and are designed in such a way to remain in place even when you are doing your rigorous workouts. Let us go through the details here.
The technical team at Bose has made sure that the earbuds provide improved sound quality and the antenna is positioned in such a way that the earbuds receive improved Bluetooth signal strength.
As such, you can rest assured that the headphone will continue playing consistently as well as clearly irrespective of whether the phone is in your pocket, in hand or over the treadmill, all that without a single wire in sight.
A Perfect Blend of Stability and Comfort
The unique thing about these SoundSport in-ear IPX4 headphones is that they blend stability and comfort perfectly.
- The nozzle is designed in such a way that it evenly spreads inside the ear.
- Secondly, its fin conforms perfectly with upper ridge’s shape of your ear, meaning the earbuds will not be falling off while remaining comfortable.
So, now you can do your workouts listening to favorite tracks without having to worry about earbuds falling off due to some reason or the other.
The Noteworthy Features
- Volume Optimized EQ: There is volume optimized EQ so that your favorite tracks sound amazing and balanced irrespective of the volume you are playing at.
- Multi-functional Buttons: Additionally, there are multi-functional buttons which you can use for playing, pausing, skipping tracks and for taking or disconnecting calls.
- Water Repellent Mesh: SoundSport in-ear IPX4 headphones utilize open ports that have water repellent mesh so that everything inside remains dry and operational even when you are sweating profusely during workouts or jogging in the rain.
- Long Battery Life: Another good thing about these headphones is that they can play music for as much as 5 hours after a single charge which takes just about two hours. When you finally decide to take out the headphones, all you will have to do is keep them in their case which function as a charger also and gives the headphones 2 additional charges so that you can start listening to music as quickly as possible. Moreover, just a fifteen-minute charge will mean that you will be able to start playing music for another forty-five minutes.
Specifications of SoundSport in-ear IPX4 headphones are also something that one can brag about. Let us explore the details here.
- Headphones Dimension and Weight: 1.25″x1″x1.2″ and each weigh just about 0.5oz
- Case Dimension and Weight: 1.5″x4″x1.9″ and the case weighs 2.8oz
- Battery: It is a rechargeable lithium ion battery for faster charging
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
In this last section we will go through some of the commons faqs about SoundSport in-ear IPX4 headphones so that you can clear all your confusions before purchasing them.
Are SoundSport in-ear IPX4 headphones waterproof?
No, the headphones have been designed to easily withstand sweating or rain but they are not suitable for activities such as swimming where the headphones will get submerged in water for long time periods.
Will the headphone be able to receive calls?
The right ear bud consists of dual microphone array so that calls can be received when the headphone is connected with a phone that has Bluetooth HFP profile support. When connected to a call, the audio for the same can be heard in the right earbud. In addition to the normal phone calls, this headphone will also be able to take calls from apps that make use of VoIP (like FaceTime and Skype).
Are there any range specifications for the SoundSport in-ear IPX4 headphones?
Yes, the headphone is able to connect to any compatible device through right earbud when the device and earbud are within 9m or 30ft of one another. The left earbud remains connected to the right one when it is in the range of 9m or 30ft from right earbud.
Is it possible to charge the SoundSport in-ear IPX4 headphones using a laptop or desktop computer?
Yes, there is a USB cable which can be used for charging earbuds using your laptop or the desktop.
What is the function of buttons present in the right earbud?
In the right earbud you will notice that the middle button is somewhat larger than the other two. The middle button serves different purposes. It can be used for playing as well as pausing a track and also to receive or disconnect a call. Moreover, the button also lets you access your smartphones Google Assistant or Siri. The other two buttons are used for increasing or decreasing volume of the track you are listening.
How can one differentiate between different sizes of the SoundSport in-ear IPX4 headphones?
These earbuds are color coded with a colored ring on the inside, helping you quickly understand what is the size of the earbud. There are basically three sizes, which are:
- Small Size = White Color
- Medium Size = Gray Color
- Large Size = Black Color
Can voice recognition apps be used in conjunction with the headphones?
Yes, all you will have to do hold the middle button on the right earbud for about one second for initiating voice recognition feature on smartphones which support this type of feature.
What is the procedure for connecting SoundSport in-ear IPX4 headphones to any smartphone?
As soon as you take the earbuds out of the case, the earbuds will move into discoverable mode so that your smartphone can detect them. A better thing to do for seamless connection will be to download Connect App from Bose. After connection is established, you will see that LED lights present on earbuds will be turning white.
In case, you are interested in connecting additional devices with your SoundSport in-ear IPX4 headphones then what you will have to do is hold Bluetooth button that is present on your left earbud. After a while you will notice that the LED light will be turning blue and a prompt saying ready to connect in your right earbud. After that you will have to follow the instructions provided in the Connect App for finishing the pairing process.
By now, you must have understood that it is a great feature-rich headphone that you will ever own and will be able to confidently brag about it while doing workouts at the gym.
Looking for headphones from other brands – Buy JBL DUETNC Headphones