Healthcare spending is increasing at a rapid rate all around the world and a very good example of the same is US healthcare spending which three years ago was almost 18% of country’s GDP.
Thus, it is important to improve how we live and technological advancements have a major role to play in helping us achieve this goal.
In the following sections let us go through details of how technological advancements such as medical visualization software and 3D medical imaging are helping medical practitioners provide better diagnosis of problems we suffer from.
Medical Visualization Software and 3D Medical Imaging
True 3D is the name of medical visualization software created by EchoPixel that offers physicians unique opportunity of viewing as well as interacting with patient’s organs and tissues in a truly 3D manner, to get the feel that they are interacting with real objects.
Let us go through some of the unique features it has.
Features of True 3D
- Interactive and Real Time VR System: True 3D takes technology beyond the usual flat screen and displays a patient’s anatomy in 3D space. Such display is supplemented with effortless interaction abilities as well as instant response from the system.
- Unobstructed System: Anatomical data is customized so that it is easily accessible, proves to be procedure specific and remains unobstructed.
- Right Visual Context: True 3D has been designed in such a way that it is able to provide needed visual context and in addition to it, there is almost zero extraneous information. This helps in reducing cognitive load that doctors have to bear.
- Thoughtfully Designed User Interface: The user interface has been designed in such a way that it is very intuitive to use and there are specialized tools which help doctors dissect, grasp as well as size primary clinical features in a single move.
- Improved Sharing: The True 3D system has been designed in such a way that it helps doctors develop rich data as well as share the same with others.