How to Use Teamviewer 13 QuickSupport to Control Android Nougat 7.1.2 Smartphone? This is the main question we will try to find answer for in the following sections. So, let us delve into the details of how to control Android phone using Teamviewer.
How to Use Teamviewer 13 QuickSupport to Control Android Nougat 7.1.2 Smartphone?
It can happen that there are important files stored in your Android smartphone that you need to access using your computer. But, unfortunately you left your phone at home. So, what is the solution if going back home is totally unfeasible? In such situation, you can combine Teamviewer 13 QuickSupport and Android Nougat 7.1.2 to accomplish this task.
In this section we will look at steps you need to follow for properly completing this task and access your smart phone from any remote location.
Step #1: Installation of TeamViewer on Your Windows PC
- Go to TeamViewer downloads page (https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/) and click on the link to download the .exe file for TeamViewer.
- After download completes, double-click on the downloaded .exe file to start the installation process for the application.
- As soon as you double-click on the .exe file you will find a Window will pop-up with certain options to choose from. Here you will have to select “Basic Installation” and in the next section select “Personal/Non-commercial Use”. Finally, click on Accept-Finish button at the bottom right of the Window to initiate the installation process.
These steps will complete the installation process of TeamViewer on your PC. Now the next task in our discussion on how to use Teamviewer 13 QuickSupport to control Android Nougat 7.1.2 will be installation of TeamViewer in your smartphone.
Let us now go through steps for Teamviewer 13 QuickSupport and Android Nougat 7.1.2 integration.
Step #2: Installation of TeamViewer on Your Smartphone
Here you can accomplish task in two ways; first download the app from Google Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamviewer.quicksupport.market) and install or download directly from TeamViewer website to complete the installation process using the .apk file (https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mobile-apps/).
- It will ask you to login to your Gmail account and after that the download and installation process will start.
- Another way to do the same thing is to download the .apk file directly from TeamViewer website and complete installation of the same.
After Teamviewer 13 QuickSupport and Android Nougat 7.1.2 integration process completes, the next step would involve accessing your smartphone from within your PC. Let us look at the steps you will have to follow in this regard.
How to control Android phone using Teamviewer?
First thing in the process of how to use Teamviewer 13 QuickSupport to control Android Nougat 7.1.2 will be to ensure that both your PC as well as the smartphone are connected to the internet.
After you have checked that both the devices are connected to internet, you will have to follow the undermentioned steps to start accessing your Android phone from within the computer.