Canon is well known for creating world-class digital products and Canon recently received the Technology and Engineering Emmy Award for 2017. Recent inclusion in its arsenal is the EOS 6D Mark II. So, let us delve into greater depth in this EOS 6D Mark II 26.2MP CMOS review to see what it has in-store for us.
EOS 6D Mark II 26.2MP CMOS Review
A Versatile Performer
It is a compact DSLR with a 26.2MP CMOS sensor (a full frame sensor) that is equipped with a high performance image processor (DIGIC 7) to provide you amazing results, irrespective of whether you are using normal or expanded ISO settings.
In addition to it, it has an excellent optical viewfinder comprising of forty-five AF points (of cross type) along with touch screen LCD (vari angle) to facilitate flexibility in live view operations.
An Ideal Option for Creative Content Makers
Creative content makers are especially going to like this digital camera due to several different reasons. Let us briefly look at them here.
- It has required resolution for creating detailed portraits.
- EOS 6D Mark II comes with needed speed for capturing action.
- This DSLR camera has the versatility for taking snapshots of landscapes that are perfectly composed.
- You also get the flexibility of taking 60p videos (in full HD) irrespective of the lighting situation or the environment you are making the video in.
Let us now look at some of the other interesting features in this EOS 6D Mark II 26.2MP CMOS review that make this digital camera really special.
Special Features of EOS 6D Mark II
High Image Quality | Autofocus | Easy to Use
High Image Quality
26.2MP Sensor: You are assured high image quality due to presence of full frame 26.2MP CMOS sensor which makes it possible to take very detailed as well as high resolution images. Moreover, the sensor has the capability of meeting sensitivities that range between ISO100 to ISO 40000, making it suitable for very high resolution shooting irrespective of whether it is a dimly lit scenario.
DIGIC 7 Image Processor: The good thing about this image processor is that it accelerates each and every aspect of camera operations. Moreover, it augments Live View AF accuracy and speed of subject tracking, thereby helping the camera maintain its focus over the subject so that highly detailed and sharp results can be achieved.
Advanced Features: In this EOS 6D Mark II 26.2MP CMOS review we would like to mention that this digital camera has several advanced features to accomplish tasks such as:
- Optical Lens Correction: The feature helps to counter various lens aberrations like diffraction and distortion so that high resolution images can be produced.
- Picture Style Setting: This setting is used for controlling threshold, fineness and strength so that finer details can be recorded accurately.
- White Priority Setting: This feature is used for compensating color cast so that white details reproduce correctly.
AF System (45-point): The camera makes use of all cross-type auto focus system providing it better performance in low luminance situations and making it an ideal choice for dim light conditions.
In addition to it, there are four kinds of auto focus selection modes that come handy in various auto-focus situations.