If you are always on the more then Lenovo X1 Yoga will be the right laptop for you since it has a long battery life of almost 15 hours. Moreover, if the battery gets low then you can use the rapid charging functionality to recharge up to 80% of battery’s capacity in just about 1 hour. Thus, even a short lunch break will be sufficient to regain almost 12 hours of battery life.
Now, you can let your creativity flow due to the fact that this X1 Yoga laptop comes with a build-in rechargeable pen. You can do anything you feel like with this pen, whether you want to make a sketch, take notes, make annotations or sign documents. Moreover, the pen is also fully supported by Office 2016 apps.
Faster Data Transfer
Another thing to be mentioned in this X1 Yoga OPAL2.0 dTPM 2.0 review is the Thunderbolt 3 technology which makes it possible to transfer data at a speed of about 40Gbps using a USB-C port.
All you will have to do is connect the USB-C port with a device that is Thunderbolt 3 enabled and start experiencing about 4 times data and 2 times video bandwidth in comparison to other ports. Additionally, it will be possible to send output using Thunderbolt Dock to two 4k displays.
Different Modes for Different Needs
X1 Yoga OPAL2.0 dTPM 2.0 review will remain incomplete if we do not say something about four convenient modes it offers. Due to its 360 hinge, you can lay your X1 Yoga completely flat, fold it or utilize it in any way you want.
X1 Yoga OPAL2.0 dTPM 2.0 Review – Tech Specs
- Processor: 7th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor with 4MB Cache
- Operating System – Window 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro
- Display – There are 3 display options for you to choose from; 14″ WQHD OLED Touch (2560×1440), 14″ WQHD IPS Multitouch (Ten Point) and 14″ FHD IPS Multitouch (Ten Point)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620
- Memory: LPDDR3 of 1866MHz which is expandable up to 16 GB
- Storage: OPAL 2.0 PCIe SSD storage of up to 1 TB
- Camera: A HD camera of 720p
- Audio: Dolby Audio Premium
- Security: dTPM 2.0 and touch finger print reader
- Ports: There are three USB 3.0 ports, two Thunderbolt 3 ports, Mini RJ45, HDMI, MicroSD and MicroSIM
- Connectivity: Connectivity is ensured by WWAN (Qualcomm Snapdragon X7 LTE-A), WLAN (Intel Dual Band Wireless AC plus Bluetooth 4.1
- Dimension/Weight: 13.1″x9.0″x0.69″ and weight of 2.99lbs or 1.36kg
The specs and all the other details about its wonderful features point towards one thing, you must get this laptop if there is a requirement to buy a new one.